No experience necessary.
Tire Technician Apprentice
Under the supervision of a trainer learning basic tire changing, balancing and repair procedures
Out of training and can change, balance and repair tires on their own
Advanced Tire Technician
Learning advanced procedures for changing runflat, construction and non highway service tires
Master Tire Technician
Can train technicians on all basic tire changing and repair procedures
Assistant Production Manager
Leads, and supports the team by efficiently managing workflow
They will work closely with team members to build strategies to maximize their performance.The production manager will be responsible for assisting the team on the floor to keep the production moving when needed
Tire technicians are responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and installing tires as needed on customers vehicles. Tire technicians work in a fast-paced environment and are tasked with achieving and maintaining superior levels of customer service.
- Install wheels and tires
- Operate balancer and tire machine
- Complete work orders and related paperwork
- Maintain organize and clean shop and equipment
- Assist customers and other coworkers as needed
- Identify and promote our company culture of cooperation and collaborating among all technicians. As such the technician is both a teacher and a student regardless of tenure.
- Assist other teammates with other tasks as needed to consistently deliver on our minimal expectation of outstanding customer service.
- As an active position tire technicians are required to stand, walk, bend, kneel and pull.
- The ability to read, understand and follow procedures and guidelines.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.